غير مقروء 13-02-12, 01:03 AM   #19
Angel of Death
صياد متقدم

الصورة الرمزية Angel of Death

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2011
المدينه: الكلية الجوية بيتي و عنواني
المشاركات: 753
معدل تقييم المستوى: 17
Angel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيده
إرسال رسالة عبر MSN إلى Angel of Death إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى Angel of Death
افتراضي رد: As'salmu 3lykoum wr wb

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Aridane مشاهدة المشاركة
wa3lykoum aslaam wr wb..
ma shaa Allah certainly some of the most intelligent people I have ever encountered on a forum are congregated here and your ability to offer help and impecable English is always an added welcoming bonus. I have no problem understanding Arabic but I assure you that obtaining firearms anywhere in the world if you're a Muslim is indeed next to impossible!
this is how I often think of Egypt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBTD6ovrjYk
a country of proud and capable Muslims no matter how little the resources or how poor the equipment. In shaa Allah they'll capture that fighting spirit again and stand firm against the enemies for they're many and they've been plotting while we've been sleeping.

waslam
We alaykom elsalam
Oh I've just read your previous comments and I've just realized you understand Arabic perfectly and the problem lies within the keyboard 's linguistic limitations LOL xD
Well I've got a temporary solution to that until you get yourself an Arabic one. I can just photograph an English-Arabic keyboard for you and you could use a corrector pen and write the Arabic letters on the keyboard buttons, wait for them to dry, and TA DA you have yourself a makeshift Arabic keyboard.
Well I'd like to thank you greatly for these magnificent words of compliment. Hopefully, we'll try to up the ante a bit and provide more topics to the English section.
I really didn't think that the governments place rules restricting the ability of a Muslim to carry firearms... How racist... Well that's a point for Egypt as the restriction depends on the occupation/job of the person and whether he has links in the Ministry of Interior or not. Not race based or religion based restrictions LOL

عندما ترى طائرات العدو تسقط كالمطر
وصواريخ تطلق بدقة فائقة
و مهارة فريدة نادرا ما تري في القتال و المناورة
3> فأعلم أن نسور الجو يقاتلون 3>
" القوات الجوية المصرية "

عشقي هو الطيران

بيتي هو السحاب

إلى العلا في سبيل المجد

تحيا قواتنا المسلحة درع الوطن و الشعب
فذلك الجند خير أجناد الأرض

تحياتي لكل أفراد قواتنا المسلحة,
محمد قطب الدكاماوي