غير مقروء 13-02-15, 01:48 AM   #21
Angel of Death
صياد متقدم

الصورة الرمزية Angel of Death

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2011
المدينه: الكلية الجوية بيتي و عنواني
المشاركات: 753
معدل تقييم المستوى: 17
Angel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيده
إرسال رسالة عبر MSN إلى Angel of Death إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى Angel of Death
افتراضي رد: As'salmu 3lykoum wr wb

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Aridane مشاهدة المشاركة
yes my Arabic can be a bit hilarious and it does keep my parents entertained for hours....
as for Egypt's govt. You'd be surprised how since the fall of communism there's only one idealogy standing in the way and it is being fought vigorously outside and in... it is all psychology though to compell the enemy to give up things willingly.. have you read the Cialdini's Six Principles of Influence? it was actually discussed in brief by that so-called salafi sheikh I linked to in one of my previous posts.. ma 3lyna.. All systems in the world political or economic run the same course and if you swerve you meet with an untimely death courtesy of some American drone... I must admit that i am often baffled by the hadith that states there will be khilafah rashida 3la minhaj an'nbwa given how far behind we're in fact light years away.. still I hope against hope that the change will be radical & fast. Last time I was in Egypt and during the last ten days of Ramadan I was taken aback by the very poor manners of folks whose good manners should be a defining factor. It is upsetting and Isolating & btw Muslims aren't a race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
anyhow I felt like a rant thanks for reading.

waslaam
Oh no go on I enjoy political conversations to the utmost of pleasure.
The manners of th Egyptians have declined due to them being far away from their religions be that Islam or Christianity. With religion there are manners. We used to be a the people with the unforgettable smile but the current state the nation is in has imposed a nation-wide state of grief, unrest, mourning, and psychological depression which is naturally taking a very heavy toll on the wonderful spirit we used to have. :'(
Ma'am this is the way America thrives. It has no friends.. Just permanent contacts. They created the so called "World terrorism" Do the not recall that the CIA funded the Afghans by weapons to fight the USSR??? Did they not supply them with generous amounts of SAM anti-air systems to take down Soviet Mil choppers that the Afghans could've never defeated without? Then they flipped against them claiming the "Terrorists" and then they all conspicuously die as you said by US Predator drone attacks?? This is the US's tactic/strategy in all their conflicts to sabotage nations. Get in, be friends with the nation, once their goal is achieved back stab them, sabotage the country, then leave it like there's no tomorrow?

Would you mind if I asked where do you currently live and how old you actually are? I feel like talking to a fully adult person regarding the state of mind and mentality

عندما ترى طائرات العدو تسقط كالمطر
وصواريخ تطلق بدقة فائقة
و مهارة فريدة نادرا ما تري في القتال و المناورة
3> فأعلم أن نسور الجو يقاتلون 3>
" القوات الجوية المصرية "

عشقي هو الطيران

بيتي هو السحاب

إلى العلا في سبيل المجد

تحيا قواتنا المسلحة درع الوطن و الشعب
فذلك الجند خير أجناد الأرض

تحياتي لكل أفراد قواتنا المسلحة,
محمد قطب الدكاماوي