الصيد فى مصر  

العودة   الصيد فى مصر > English Sections > Fishing in Egypt

Fishing in Egypt Information about Fishing in Egypt, Guides, Equipments and Ideas.

إضافة رد
أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
غير مقروء 13-02-09, 01:05 AM   #1
Aridane
صياد جديد

الصورة الرمزية Aridane

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2013
المشاركات: 16
معدل تقييم المستوى: 6
Aridane في بداية الطريقAridane في بداية الطريقAridane في بداية الطريقAridane في بداية الطريقAridane في بداية الطريقAridane في بداية الطريق
افتراضي As'salmu 3lykoum wr wb

as'salmu 3lykoum wr wb ya ikhwan,
I am new to the board and I don't see an introduce yourself section. I found your site by mere chance. I am a sister but I like hunting. I don't own any rifles or anything nor do I live in Egypt. But I would like to hunt and would like a bit more information if possible? Does the actual club exist or just an internet one? Do they accept females? how does one go about obtaining a gun license? if you can give me general information I'd be grateful and Jazakoum Allah khyran..

waslaam
Aridane غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
sponsor links
غير مقروء 13-02-09, 01:43 AM   #2
Orabi
صيــــــــــاد محــــترف& عضو ذهبى

اوسمتي

الصورة الرمزية Orabi

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2012
المدينه: مصـــر أم الدنيـــا
المشاركات: 2,759
معدل تقييم المستوى: 560
Orabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدى
افتراضي رد: As'salmu 3lykoum wr wb

Wa alikom el salam,
First of all hope my reply finds you well and welcome on board
we are considered the number one hunting website in Egypt, and you are really lucky that you find us .
Unfourtnetly, you are going to find most of our topics in Arabic; however, you are going to find an English section with some topics that could suit you as a beginer. Any way, if you can gather a lot of foriegner users, I promise that we will give our English section more focus and dedication. For the moment and till you do so, you are welcomed to deliver your inquires and I am going to answer it asap.

Regards and welcome to the no.1 Egyptian hunting website.

For any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Deputy General Manager.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Orabi ; 13-02-09 الساعة 01:48 AM
Orabi غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
غير مقروء 13-02-09, 02:02 AM   #3
Aridane
صياد جديد

الصورة الرمزية Aridane

Aridane في بداية الطريقAridane في بداية الطريقAridane في بداية الطريقAridane في بداية الطريقAridane في بداية الطريقAridane في بداية الطريق

Jazaka Allah khyran. I can read and understand Arabic 100%- I just can't reply in Arabic and I hope that is OK? but you can write me back in Arabic since I think the majority of important topics are discussed here?.. I do feel lucky to have found your site. I came upon it by mere chance reading Islam memo and looking up one of the commentators profiles =)
is there a physical club in Egypt? and how can I join? what are the fees and do they accept women?

fi aman illah
غير مقروء 13-02-09, 02:11 AM   #4
hogan
الاداره تحذر التعامل مع هذا العضو فى البيع والشراء

الصورة الرمزية hogan

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2010
المدينه: Philippines
المشاركات: 3,960
معدل تقييم المستوى: 253
hogan عميد بالمنتدىhogan عميد بالمنتدىhogan عميد بالمنتدىhogan عميد بالمنتدىhogan عميد بالمنتدىhogan عميد بالمنتدىhogan عميد بالمنتدىhogan عميد بالمنتدىhogan عميد بالمنتدىhogan عميد بالمنتدىhogan عميد بالمنتدى
إرسال رسالة عبر ICQ إلى hogan إرسال رسالة عبر AIM إلى hogan إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى hogan إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى hogan

hallo
i hope i can help you
ask any thing and i will answer you we her in egy hunt are making all services for all hunters
hogan غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
غير مقروء 13-02-09, 02:13 AM   #5
Orabi

اوسمتي

الصورة الرمزية Orabi

Orabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدىOrabi عميد بالمنتدى

There is a physical club in the name of "al saeed club" or shooting club, it is a very expensive one that its fees reaches a dreamy figure of LE 250,000
However, there is a cheap one in wadi el natroon area that could be for LE 17,000.

As for us, each group of hunters do arrange hunting trips every week, you can check the topics in its section on our forum main page.

The most important question is , where are you from ? ))
غير مقروء 13-02-09, 02:17 AM   #6
Orabi

اوسمتي

الصورة الرمزية Orabi

Sorry Aridane i am going to move this subject under the English section. Accordingly, you will follow this topic under said section.

Regards.
غير مقروء 13-02-09, 02:26 AM   #7
Aridane
صياد جديد

الصورة الرمزية Aridane

I am a wayfaring stranger which is the condition of all Muslims.. reality is I have traveled most of my life that I don't feel like I have a home.. or rather home is where the heart is and I take it with me everywhere. my parents are from Egypt but I was born in south Africa and just been traveling always.
so the last question I have is can women hunt in either of those clubs the one for rich folks or not so rich folks? lol
thank you for moving the topic.. I hope this section gets some visitors.
غير مقروء 13-02-09, 02:32 AM   #8
Orabi

اوسمتي

الصورة الرمزية Orabi

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Aridane مشاهدة المشاركة
I am a wayfaring stranger which is the condition of all Muslims.. reality is I have traveled most of my life that I don't feel like I have a home.. or rather home is where the heart is and I take it with me everywhere. my parents are from Egypt but I was born in south Africa and just been traveling always.
so the last question I have is can women hunt in either of those clubs the one for rich folks or not so rich folks? lol
thank you for moving the topic.. I hope this section gets some visitors.

yes women can hunt in both of them
غير مقروء 13-02-09, 02:34 AM   #9
Aridane
صياد جديد

الصورة الرمزية Aridane

khyer in shaa Allah..
thank you for the warm welcome and the info.. I just noticed a reply from Hogan and I thank you for your reply as well.
I think I am just in a learning phase for now, so I want to read more than I write and at some point in shaa Allah when I am on holiday to Egypt I'll see about joining.
last Q I have is can I join for just ten days or pay per day?

fi aman illah
غير مقروء 13-02-09, 02:41 AM   #10
Orabi

اوسمتي

الصورة الرمزية Orabi

اقتباس:
khyer in shaa Allah..
thank you for the warm welcome and the info.. I just noticed a reply from Hogan and I thank you for your reply as well.
I think I am just in a learning phase for now, so I want to read more than I write and at some point in shaa Allah when I am on holiday to Egypt I'll see about joining.
last Q I have is can I join for just ten days or pay per day?

fi aman illah

At your service any time, hope that you will enjoy our forum
غير مقروء 13-02-09, 02:42 AM   #11
Aridane
صياد جديد

الصورة الرمزية Aridane

btw I just looked up wadi natron and it seems like a christian monastry or am I confused about something?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wadi_El_Natrun
غير مقروء 13-02-09, 02:48 AM   #12
Orabi

اوسمتي

الصورة الرمزية Orabi

اقتباس:
btw I just looked up wadi natron and it seems like a christian monastry or am I confused about something?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wadi_El_Natrun

LoL .. no this place is a christian one in wadi el natroon zone.
wadi el natroon is an area on cairo-alex desert road (60 km from cairo) and there is a hunting club there called wadi el natroon hunting club.
غير مقروء 13-02-09, 02:53 AM   #13
Aridane
صياد جديد

الصورة الرمزية Aridane

lols al7mdullilah..
thank you so much for all your help.. btw you didn't answer the Q on whether I can pay only for the duration of a holiday? like if I am there for only ten days? and if we can rent the rifles?.. I don't really want to kill anyhing I just want to be skilled with a gun.. I like wild ducks but they taste kind of gamey(not sure the right word for that in Arabic) but just wild tasting and strange...
غير مقروء 13-02-09, 02:58 AM   #14
Orabi

اوسمتي

الصورة الرمزية Orabi

اقتباس:
lols al7mdullilah..
thank you so much for all your help.. btw you didn't answer the Q on whether I can pay only for the duration of a holiday? like if I am there for only ten days? and if we can rent the rifles?.. I don't really want to kill anyhing I just want to be skilled with a gun.. I like wild ducks but they taste kind of gamey(not sure the right word for that in Arabic) but just wild tasting and strange...

honestly, i do not know weather to pay for 10 days is applicable or not. tomm. Isa allah i will call the club for u and give u a feedback.
غير مقروء 13-02-09, 02:59 AM   #15
Aridane
صياد جديد

الصورة الرمزية Aridane

Great thank you and until then have a great evening,

fi aman illah
غير مقروء 13-02-09, 03:01 AM   #16
Orabi

اوسمتي

الصورة الرمزية Orabi

اقتباس:
Great thank you and until then have a great evening,

fi aman illah

thanks, i am going to bed now cuz it is 3 am

good night
غير مقروء 13-02-10, 05:16 PM   #17
Angel of Death
صياد متقدم

الصورة الرمزية Angel of Death

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2011
المدينه: الكلية الجوية بيتي و عنواني
المشاركات: 753
معدل تقييم المستوى: 17
Angel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيده
إرسال رسالة عبر MSN إلى Angel of Death إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى Angel of Death

Dear ma'am,
Welcome to Egyhunt.net and I hope you have most wonderful stay with us here.
As a matter of fact we have a General Section, well it's not an "Introduce Yourself" section but it's for any topic but hunting including introductions
As Mr. Orabi said we are gladly the number one and the oldest Hunting forum in Egypt due to the exquisite members we have here :P
I'll be glad to help translate all the topics you don't understand and even help you find topics you need to know about.
Hopefully you'll learn the basics of hunting in no time
As for your questions I'll try me utmost best to answer them precisely
1) This forum is only internet based one with no "physical" locations. However, most members here get to meet personally and go on hunting trips together all over the country organizing it via the forum's topics
2) There are hunting or "Shooting" clubs in Egypt. As matter of fact several of them dispersed around the country most are very expensive but I've never heard of a cheap one, but perhaps one of our dear members can confirm or deny that.
3) They certainly take Female subscribers I've personally met female hunters in the Dokki branch and the 6th of October branch of the Shooting Club.
4) Well obtaining gun licenses in Egypt is very very very astoundingly difficult. Especially, after the revolution. However, they are most definitely not impossible to acquire.

Finally wherever your are I'm sure it'll be alot easier to obtain firearms and better priced airguns.

Once more I'd like to greet you to our forums and welcome you aboard our members list. I'd be happy to answer any of your questions.
Greetings to you Ms./Mrs. Aridane

P.S. Sorry if the format of the post is flipped around from right to left it's because the mobile I'm using is arabic based. :P
Mohammed Kotb El-Dakamawy

عندما ترى طائرات العدو تسقط كالمطر
وصواريخ تطلق بدقة فائقة
و مهارة فريدة نادرا ما تري في القتال و المناورة
3> فأعلم أن نسور الجو يقاتلون 3>
" القوات الجوية المصرية "

عشقي هو الطيران

بيتي هو السحاب

إلى العلا في سبيل المجد

تحيا قواتنا المسلحة درع الوطن و الشعب
فذلك الجند خير أجناد الأرض

تحياتي لكل أفراد قواتنا المسلحة,
محمد قطب الدكاماوي
Angel of Death غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
غير مقروء 13-02-10, 06:04 PM   #18
Aridane
صياد جديد

الصورة الرمزية Aridane

wa3lykoum aslaam wr wb..
ma shaa Allah certainly some of the most intelligent people I have ever encountered on a forum are congregated here and your ability to offer help and impecable English is always an added welcoming bonus. I have no problem understanding Arabic but I assure you that obtaining firearms anywhere in the world if you're a Muslim is indeed next to impossible!
this is how I often think of Egypt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBTD6ovrjYk
a country of proud and capable Muslims no matter how little the resources or how poor the equipment. In shaa Allah they'll capture that fighting spirit again and stand firm against the enemies for they're many and they've been plotting while we've been sleeping.

waslam
غير مقروء 13-02-12, 02:03 AM   #19
Angel of Death
صياد متقدم

Angel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيده

اقتباس:
wa3lykoum aslaam wr wb..
ma shaa Allah certainly some of the most intelligent people I have ever encountered on a forum are congregated here and your ability to offer help and impecable English is always an added welcoming bonus. I have no problem understanding Arabic but I assure you that obtaining firearms anywhere in the world if you're a Muslim is indeed next to impossible!
this is how I often think of Egypt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBTD6ovrjYk
a country of proud and capable Muslims no matter how little the resources or how poor the equipment. In shaa Allah they'll capture that fighting spirit again and stand firm against the enemies for they're many and they've been plotting while we've been sleeping.

waslam
We alaykom elsalam
Oh I've just read your previous comments and I've just realized you understand Arabic perfectly and the problem lies within the keyboard 's linguistic limitations LOL xD
Well I've got a temporary solution to that until you get yourself an Arabic one. I can just photograph an English-Arabic keyboard for you and you could use a corrector pen and write the Arabic letters on the keyboard buttons, wait for them to dry, and TA DA you have yourself a makeshift Arabic keyboard.
Well I'd like to thank you greatly for these magnificent words of compliment. Hopefully, we'll try to up the ante a bit and provide more topics to the English section.
I really didn't think that the governments place rules restricting the ability of a Muslim to carry firearms... How racist... Well that's a point for Egypt as the restriction depends on the occupation/job of the person and whether he has links in the Ministry of Interior or not. Not race based or religion based restrictions LOL

وصواريخ تطلق بدقة فائقة

عشقي هو الطيران

بيتي هو السحاب

إلى العلا في سبيل المجد

محمد قطب الدكاماوي
غير مقروء 13-02-12, 06:29 AM   #20
Aridane
صياد جديد

الصورة الرمزية Aridane

yes my Arabic can be a bit hilarious and it does keep my parents entertained for hours....
as for Egypt's govt. You'd be surprised how since the fall of communism there's only one idealogy standing in the way and it is being fought vigorously outside and in... it is all psychology though to compell the enemy to give up things willingly.. have you read the Cialdini's Six Principles of Influence? it was actually discussed in brief by that so-called salafi sheikh I linked to in one of my previous posts.. ma 3lyna.. All systems in the world political or economic run the same course and if you swerve you meet with an untimely death courtesy of some American drone... I must admit that i am often baffled by the hadith that states there will be khilafah rashida 3la minhaj an'nbwa given how far behind we're in fact light years away.. still I hope against hope that the change will be radical & fast. Last time I was in Egypt and during the last ten days of Ramadan I was taken aback by the very poor manners of folks whose good manners should be a defining factor. It is upsetting and Isolating & btw Muslims aren't a race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
anyhow I felt like a rant thanks for reading.

waslaam
غير مقروء 13-02-15, 02:48 AM   #21
Angel of Death
صياد متقدم

اقتباس:
yes my Arabic can be a bit hilarious and it does keep my parents entertained for hours....
as for Egypt's govt. You'd be surprised how since the fall of communism there's only one idealogy standing in the way and it is being fought vigorously outside and in... it is all psychology though to compell the enemy to give up things willingly.. have you read the Cialdini's Six Principles of Influence? it was actually discussed in brief by that so-called salafi sheikh I linked to in one of my previous posts.. ma 3lyna.. All systems in the world political or economic run the same course and if you swerve you meet with an untimely death courtesy of some American drone... I must admit that i am often baffled by the hadith that states there will be khilafah rashida 3la minhaj an'nbwa given how far behind we're in fact light years away.. still I hope against hope that the change will be radical & fast. Last time I was in Egypt and during the last ten days of Ramadan I was taken aback by the very poor manners of folks whose good manners should be a defining factor. It is upsetting and Isolating & btw Muslims aren't a race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
anyhow I felt like a rant thanks for reading.

waslaam
Oh no go on I enjoy political conversations to the utmost of pleasure.
The manners of th Egyptians have declined due to them being far away from their religions be that Islam or Christianity. With religion there are manners. We used to be a the people with the unforgettable smile but the current state the nation is in has imposed a nation-wide state of grief, unrest, mourning, and psychological depression which is naturally taking a very heavy toll on the wonderful spirit we used to have. :'(
Ma'am this is the way America thrives. It has no friends.. Just permanent contacts. They created the so called "World terrorism" Do the not recall that the CIA funded the Afghans by weapons to fight the USSR??? Did they not supply them with generous amounts of SAM anti-air systems to take down Soviet Mil choppers that the Afghans could've never defeated without? Then they flipped against them claiming the "Terrorists" and then they all conspicuously die as you said by US Predator drone attacks?? This is the US's tactic/strategy in all their conflicts to sabotage nations. Get in, be friends with the nation, once their goal is achieved back stab them, sabotage the country, then leave it like there's no tomorrow?

Would you mind if I asked where do you currently live and how old you actually are? I feel like talking to a fully adult person regarding the state of mind and mentality

وصواريخ تطلق بدقة فائقة

عشقي هو الطيران

بيتي هو السحاب

إلى العلا في سبيل المجد

محمد قطب الدكاماوي
غير مقروء 13-02-16, 03:53 AM   #22
Aridane
صياد جديد

الصورة الرمزية Aridane

I am in my thirties. and I live in the U.S I don't know how adult that makes me? but Jazka Allah khyran...When you get to live in a country like any western country since I traveled quite a bit and believe me it doesn't matter how high up on the scale you're. You're not a free man or woman, you're a slave to a system that is meant to artificially prolong every stage in your life so that when you finally make it if you ever do, you're one step away from the grave. I am a medical doctor and I don't want to describe to you the harrowing ordeals that I have been through here I am not working, I left my job under very horrible circumstances and I still have medical school debt so in fact I am no different than someone flipping burgers at McDonald's.. when people live here they get to see things for what they're.
I have been trying to move to a Muslim country and even they are under the strong grip of these colonialists there's only one thing left to do to rid of it and I think you all know what it is!
We're either politically occupied, or physically occupied by their oh so brave troops and I am not going to describe to you how our wealth is squandered. Get this book:
confessions of an economic hit man and know that it is a drop in the ocean from what is actually going on. You know maybe when those s$hits sitting on top of billions get to know what it means to be sick & hungry and searching through the trash for something to wear it would hit them.. but they love keeping people like cattle and the saddest part is this indeed:
إن أشقى الأشقياء من اجتمع عليه فقر الدنيا وعذاب الآخرة
You know how much it is to treat a child with Leukemia? almost half a million dollar so when you see the stories of all those 'brave survivors' on TV like that anchor woman whom everyone is singing her praise know that she can actually afford treatment difficult and painful as it is, the rest are just left for dead. They brought us most of these diseases and then the Israeli bastards harvest our organs, our land, and everything else in between. So I hope people are bitter and charged up but in a correct way, right now they're hoping this revolt would diffuse itself and while people are fighting over democracy, ishtrakya and molokhya I have so many angry words to say to the Egyptian people, they need to wake the bloody hell up!!!!!!!
& I don't agree with you that there's any form of solidarity with Christians or that they've any manners and it is my opinion based on strong evidence. I studied their religion quite extensively as I attended their schools as a child, I used to consider myself an atheist at some point in my life wal7mdullila 3la ni3mat al'iman that has come after many bitter experiences including the death of someone I loved dearly and in the prime of his life.. I think the one good thing that came out of it is that I found my prayer rug which was quite untouched before that!
let me sum up christianity for you in a nutshell (per them) so may Allah swt forgives me for what I am about to write.
''God' per them came down to annunciate himself to a barely teenage girl to impregnate her with himself, this same god is born to this girl who incidentally and per Catholics was married to 95 year old Joseph while pregnant with god, this god suckles poops, damns the earth for not bearing him fruit (it is all in their bible) read it, he chooses ineffectual apostles who denounce him the strongest of them 'peter' petrous the rock three times before this god self immolated. He spent the night in the garden of Gethemane praying so he wouldn't crucify himself and yet he did anyway and all of this to eat their sins so that they can sin carte blanche and all is forgiven all the meanwhile they the scum of the earth have the audacity to throw all kinds of vile accusations against the prophet PBUH. so don't take them christians or Jews for friends or allies for they're neither and they desire nothing but our collective demise. The so called copts of Egypt are the spawn of Satan upon ard al'Islam- and by the way Copt means Egyptian it doesn't mean chritian - for the longest time I couldn't get the prophet's hadith about 'rifqan bel'aqbaat' until I figured it out later- they leave very little to be desired and I can't have a relationship with any of them past a cordial one at best with what I muster of respect for the human condition and nothing beyond that!..
I think we can figure everything out on our own. Allah swt 3alam adam al'asma kullha.. what does that mean to you? to me it means that all the knowledge in the world is already in us and that we have but to reach for it and cultivate it. Now a days we're a culture who has so much input coming to us from every outlet 90% of it is pure distilled $hit and we output nothing.. we just sardine kids in classrooms to learn much ado about drivel that has nothing to do with anything and was largely designed by masons again to artificially prolong childhood. Know that I am not against education, but the greatest minds in the world didn't go to Oxford or Al Azhar even Einstein was kicked out of school for being poor in math if he's the paragon of smarts (which he's not) I am talking about true education which is missing and will never come back until we decide to toss out 90% of that crap and get back to what truly matters. .. Math is borne out of our imagination and so is everything else, before they were teaching algebra someone was putting down the rules for algebra so we have to figure out why we're laying out the rules and just shoving them in enema style!
I truly believe that if the people who gave the world all this khyer, from culture to religion, to science to medicine to math to architecture would just hang on to the rope of Allah and stop the inferiority that is almost breast fed them from birth, they can once again be free and dignified and rule the world or at least gain mastery over their God given portion of it..
anyhow sorry for the rant I had a bad day.

waslaam
غير مقروء 15-03-06, 03:10 PM   #23
بكر سعودى
صياد متفاعل

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2015
المشاركات: 205
معدل تقييم المستوى: 5
بكر سعودى مستواه غير معروف

Wa alikom el salam
بكر سعودى غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد