الصيد فى مصر  

العودة   الصيد فى مصر > English Sections > Fishing in Egypt

Fishing in Egypt Information about Fishing in Egypt, Guides, Equipments and Ideas.

إضافة رد
أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
غير مقروء 11-08-12, 08:24 AM   #1
AMR ALY
صياد نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2011
المدينه: cairo
المشاركات: 315
معدل تقييم المستوى: 6
AMR ALY مستواه غير معروف
Smile only seven participations in english

wonder if only seven out of thousands of members are interested in this section, i mean that would be like a very tight and minority group nevertheless mostly well informed from various sources on the net, glad to join in, and since for now it seems we are lost in space as aliens lets get this group bigger and enrich it with good articles & resources , & hoping to arrange a meeting some time for a hunting trip, ramadan kareem, regards.
غير مقروء 11-08-14, 04:07 AM   #2
mo_rateb
صياد متقدم

الصورة الرمزية mo_rateb

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2011
المدينه: القاهرة
المشاركات: 708
معدل تقييم المستوى: 9
mo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريق
افتراضي رد: only seven participations in english

Well, it's because most of these members are arabic speakers, and it's the main language here so anyone who can speak english and arabic would use arabic, i would rather use english in my topics as it's easier and faster to write but it wouldn't get much audience but if there is any english only speakers who need help in anything I'd be glad to help.
mo_rateb غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
غير مقروء 11-08-14, 04:11 AM   #3
smsm saber
صياد متقدم

المشاركات: 997
معدل تقييم المستوى: 13
smsm saber في بداية الطريقsmsm saber في بداية الطريقsmsm saber في بداية الطريقsmsm saber في بداية الطريقsmsm saber في بداية الطريقsmsm saber في بداية الطريقsmsm saber في بداية الطريقsmsm saber في بداية الطريقsmsm saber في بداية الطريقsmsm saber في بداية الطريقsmsm saber في بداية الطريق

can you get for me Pocket knife !!!!
غير مقروء 11-08-14, 06:27 AM   #4
mo_rateb
صياد متقدم

الصورة الرمزية mo_rateb

المشاركات: 708
معدل تقييم المستوى: 9
mo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريق

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة smsm saber مشاهدة المشاركة
can you get for me Pocket knife !!!!
I don't have any for sale, i didn't mean that kind of help, i meant if anyone can't speak arabic I'd be glad to help him to find what he needs here in this forum. And i guess what u want is a spring assisted pocket knife, it can only be found with jamyka.
mo_rateb غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
غير مقروء 11-08-17, 04:16 AM   #5
AMR ALY
صياد نشيط

AMR ALY مستواه غير معروف

can you maybe help me buy a webley patriot air gun or hatsan torpedo 135, whether imported or locally, thanks
غير مقروء 11-08-18, 07:08 AM   #6
hafez
صياد نشيط

الصورة الرمزية hafez

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2010
المشاركات: 267
hafez مستواه غير معروفhafez مستواه غير معروف
إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى hafez

that's why no one here coz every one in the site looking for offers or things he can't find any where . the egyptian normal case sorry and nice to meet you all
hafez غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
غير مقروء 11-08-18, 07:36 AM   #7
AMR ALY
صياد نشيط

AMR ALY مستواه غير معروف
Smile رد: only seven participations in english

dont be so -ve, every thing is available if you know the right person, for example sherief a.deif is thinking about importing the hatsan 135 which is made in turkey copy of webley and much better than kral, i'am proud 2b egyptian how about you, now do you feel better?
غير مقروء 11-08-18, 09:15 AM   #8
Ahmed El Sarky
صياد قديم

الصورة الرمزية Ahmed El Sarky

المدينه: Cairo
المشاركات: 1,334
معدل تقييم المستوى: 41
Ahmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدى

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة hafez مشاهدة المشاركة
that's why no one here coz every one in the site looking for offers or things he can't find any where . the egyptian normal case sorry and nice to meet you all
i agree with you about that but not for all members ....yes the majority are seeking for the new offers ,but there's others who surf this site to find a good friends and talk about useful things ........... i remember about one member who was offer original windows CD's for free and another one also offered English courses for free and let us talk frankly not everyone here speak English well maybe we can invite all members to participate in English conversations specially wen we do modifications on the firearms to prevent criminals from knowing what we are doing .

Have a good day all of u

مات فى الحى كلب فأسترحنا من عواه فخلف الملعون جرو فاق فى النبح أباه، احرار قومى يقتلون ويذبحون كالشياه وفئة من القوم تنبح وتبرر للجرو مبتغاه
Ahmed El Sarky غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
غير مقروء 11-08-18, 04:28 PM   #9
AMR ALY
صياد نشيط

AMR ALY مستواه غير معروف

i like the idea of talking in english ,but i think we are criminals too when modify weapons ,hahaha, enjoy and share the mods please,thanks
غير مقروء 11-08-19, 06:32 AM   #10
hafez
صياد نشيط

الصورة الرمزية hafez

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2010
المشاركات: 267
hafez مستواه غير معروفhafez مستواه غير معروف
إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى hafez

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Ahmed El Sarky مشاهدة المشاركة
i agree with you about that but not for all members ....yes the majority are seeking for the new offers ,but there's others who surf this site to find a good friends and talk about useful things ........... i remember about one member who was offer original windows CD's for free and another one also offered English courses for free and let us talk frankly not everyone here speak English well maybe we can invite all members to participate in English conversations specially wen we do modifications on the firearms to prevent criminals from knowing what we are doing .

Have a good day all of u
yah sure i didn't mean all the members thanks and hope we talk more about weapons i am sure we all in love with it ....nice to talk to you alll
hafez غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
غير مقروء 11-12-30, 12:07 AM   #11
masmm001
مشرف الصيد البحري والنهري

المدينه: Alexandria \ Cairo
المشاركات: 67
معدل تقييم المستوى: 5
masmm001 مستواه غير معروفmasmm001 مستواه غير معروف

Hello Gentlemen,
Certainly it is more comfortable for me to participate in English but as you already said no much audience, so if you needed the experts then go to the Arabic section, to a certain level this is good for Egyptians but if we wanted to take this forum to the next level and start sharing experiences with hunters overseas then we shall start adding more hunting topics in English to enable the overseas hunters to find us while searching online. I would recommend starting topics about fishing and all kinds of marine hunting as we already have the Red and the Mediterranean Sea with not so bad amount of fish that can attract some hunter’s attentions. But concerning the hand guns and the sound guns that we sell or mainly talk about in the Arabic section it won’t be of interest to too many people abroad as they already have real guns so they won’t consider adjusting toys to become shooting guns 
Regards
Massoud
غير مقروء 11-12-30, 12:14 AM   #12
Ahmed El Sarky
صياد قديم

Ahmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدىAhmed El Sarky من كبار اسرة المنتدى

Great idea man, but to achieve this goal then our website must be recognized and known for people abroad ,anyway it's good move and as i said a good idea

مات فى الحى كلب فأسترحنا من عواه فخلف الملعون جرو فاق فى النبح أباه، احرار قومى يقتلون ويذبحون كالشياه وفئة من القوم تنبح وتبرر للجرو مبتغاه
غير مقروء 11-12-30, 12:55 PM   #13
masmm001
مشرف الصيد البحري والنهري

المدينه: Alexandria \ Cairo
المشاركات: 67
معدل تقييم المستوى: 5
masmm001 مستواه غير معروفmasmm001 مستواه غير معروف

dear Ahmed our website shall be recognized and known abroad and everywhere through the search engines, so whenever we have the right contents in English then we will get the hits from everywhere, it is just we add the topics then wait and see. InshAllah i will think of something to share soon and lets cross fingers,,, ahh also dont forget the Foreigner communities living in Egypt .. some of them might be interested in hunting.
Regards
Massoud
غير مقروء 11-12-30, 12:57 PM   #14
Ahmed El Sarky
صياد قديم

It's magnificent thing to be ............go on let us be Global

إضافة رد

sponsor links

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك