غير مقروء 13-02-10, 04:16 PM   #17
Angel of Death
صياد متقدم

الصورة الرمزية Angel of Death

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2011
المدينه: الكلية الجوية بيتي و عنواني
المشاركات: 753
معدل تقييم المستوى: 17
Angel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيدهAngel of Death لديه مشاركات جيده
إرسال رسالة عبر MSN إلى Angel of Death إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى Angel of Death
افتراضي رد: As'salmu 3lykoum wr wb

Dear ma'am,
Welcome to Egyhunt.net and I hope you have most wonderful stay with us here.
As a matter of fact we have a General Section, well it's not an "Introduce Yourself" section but it's for any topic but hunting including introductions
As Mr. Orabi said we are gladly the number one and the oldest Hunting forum in Egypt due to the exquisite members we have here :P
I'll be glad to help translate all the topics you don't understand and even help you find topics you need to know about.
Hopefully you'll learn the basics of hunting in no time
As for your questions I'll try me utmost best to answer them precisely
1) This forum is only internet based one with no "physical" locations. However, most members here get to meet personally and go on hunting trips together all over the country organizing it via the forum's topics
2) There are hunting or "Shooting" clubs in Egypt. As matter of fact several of them dispersed around the country most are very expensive but I've never heard of a cheap one, but perhaps one of our dear members can confirm or deny that.
3) They certainly take Female subscribers I've personally met female hunters in the Dokki branch and the 6th of October branch of the Shooting Club.
4) Well obtaining gun licenses in Egypt is very very very astoundingly difficult. Especially, after the revolution. However, they are most definitely not impossible to acquire.

Finally wherever your are I'm sure it'll be alot easier to obtain firearms and better priced airguns.

Once more I'd like to greet you to our forums and welcome you aboard our members list. I'd be happy to answer any of your questions.
Greetings to you Ms./Mrs. Aridane

P.S. Sorry if the format of the post is flipped around from right to left it's because the mobile I'm using is arabic based. :P
Mohammed Kotb El-Dakamawy

عندما ترى طائرات العدو تسقط كالمطر
وصواريخ تطلق بدقة فائقة
و مهارة فريدة نادرا ما تري في القتال و المناورة
3> فأعلم أن نسور الجو يقاتلون 3>
" القوات الجوية المصرية "

عشقي هو الطيران

بيتي هو السحاب

إلى العلا في سبيل المجد

تحيا قواتنا المسلحة درع الوطن و الشعب
فذلك الجند خير أجناد الأرض

تحياتي لكل أفراد قواتنا المسلحة,