الصيد فى مصر  

العودة   الصيد فى مصر > الصيد البحري والنهري > صيد السمك

صيد السمك معلومات عن انواع الاسماك وكيفيه واماكن الصيد.

إضافة رد
أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
غير مقروء 21-03-30, 10:25 PM   #1
JosephHep
صياد جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2021
المشاركات: 1
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
JosephHep مستواه غير معروف
افتراضي It hurts like never before

I watched that great movie on 123movies site

Rightfully, probably the most powerful films That i have ever watched is Seven Lives. Be thought of as Will Smith's best work. Regarding his be employed in The Hunt for Happiness, this film, which I will talk about today, deserves a myriad of awards, not for camera work rather than for breathtaking stunts, even if it's just for the director's work, as well as the story that this entire film crew was able to create. ... I wish to note the script of this film is not too similar, and concurrently, it's not an arthouse. The film can be obtained for you to comprehend, it will make you would imagine, stop and think back pictures life. This film is just not art for art's sake, it is actually art for life's sake.

The atmosphere in the film is conveyed by the primary words of a clip “In 7-day period God came up with world. In seven seconds I destroyed mine. ” The main character, Ben, is really a deeply unhappy person. As a result of Will Smith's play, it might be guessed from the initial seconds in their eyes. He lives alone in her large luxurious house to the shore with the ocean, alone watches the sunsets and sunrises, alone swims and is true of a jog. The viewer is disturbed by way of the innuendo that shrouds Ben's life. Sometimes he behaves very strange. By way of example, he calls the client service of a cafe and taunts a blind operator, or he sniffs out of the financial debts on the patient he met for the hospital.

Ben's actions are hard to learn, nevertheless, you feel that every people whoever lives he interferes are somehow plugged into each other. They are all infinitely unhappy.

At in regards to the sixth minute, I ended the film because I was able to don't hold back my tears. Nothing dramatic did actually have happened, no person was beheaded, no person jumped over roof. But sense of despair grips the viewer from the very first minutes.

Ben invades the lives of various people - Ezra, the blind live answering services company operator; Emily with heart failure; Connie, that's regularly beaten by her husband; George is often a hockey coach and others. It's only by the end of the movie that you set about to learn Ben's intent. He frightens and simultaneously delights, because not every individual is capable of those sacrifice.

The cast is brilliant. It appears that the actors felt the drama of these characters, as if they lived it themselves.

The act of the film is along with heartbreaking music.

Generally, this film is just not for entertainment instead of for watching with friends, and indeed with anyone else. Through which to look at Seven Lives alone. And to express to the truth, this is not at all the film that you'd like to discuss.

10 outside of 10

Definitely - the top 10 films and after that you aren't the same.
JosephHep غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
sponsor links
إضافة رد

sponsor links

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات