غير مقروء 20-02-12, 06:32 PM
GeorgelUrind GeorgelUrind غير متواجد حالياً
صياد جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2019
المدينه: United States
المشاركات: 3
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
GeorgelUrind مستواه غير معروف
إرسال رسالة عبر ICQ إلى GeorgelUrind إرسال رسالة عبر AIM إلى GeorgelUrind إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى GeorgelUrind إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى GeorgelUrind
افتراضي Freelancer site for Social Media Design

Good Morning I would like to use this as an opportunity to invite you to join Sweaty Quid, a quality freelancer marketplace where you can find the right freelancers for your business as well as provide your own services for free. You can register at sweatyquid.com and let me know if you have any questions. I will see you on the other side!
رد مع اقتباس
sponsor links

غير مقروء 21-06-08, 01:07 PM   #2
jimdofreetouff
صياد متفاعل

jimdofreetouff مستواه غير معروف jimdofreetouff غير متواجد حالياً
إرسال رسالة عبر ICQ إلى jimdofreetouff إرسال رسالة عبر AIM إلى jimdofreetouff إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى jimdofreetouff إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى jimdofreetouff

When Dai Xiao Lei arrived at her Beijing apartment with her husband and son, after a long flight back from Canada, her mother-in-law and sister-in-law were already waiting inside.
https://sites.google.com/view/QVU8krnoaEargK2M https://medium.com/@myrtiefkuphal909...s-fc64fcbd10b5
They wanted to take her 16-month-old to their family home in Gaoyang, several hours' drive away, Dai said. Her then-husband seemed unsurprised and told her he must have forgotten to mention it, she said.
"We never discussed this and there was no prior agreement at all," she said. "This is not something that I agreed to. They didn't care."
Dai tried to refuse, locking her son in his bedroom. But, she said, her now-former husband had been physically abusive and she was afraid. With no friends, family or neighbors nearby who could help, several hours later she conceded.
In the following months, Dai said her ex-husband denied her repeated requests to see her son. He filed for divorce, claiming she was "irresponsible" and "didn't have time to take care of the son due to work," according to court documents reviewed by CNN. Dai, a Canadian citizen, went to the Beijing police and the Canadian consulate -- but she said authorities called it a private family matter and that there was nothing they could do.

رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

sponsor links

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك